Resin Bound Surfacing
What Is Resin Bound Surfacing?
Resin-bound surfaces are made by mixing a high-tech resin with gravel materials, these are evenly mixed to create a consistent mixture that is then spread out along the surface. Between these gravel materials, many small gaps allow water to pass through into the ground, which in turn helps to ensure good drainage, and a safer surface in cold or frosty weather conditions. As such, resin bound surfaces are always sought after by clients with the goal of providing accessibility to their properties.
Decades Of Experience
As a team of experienced specialists, we have undertaken years of replacing and resurfacing old and damaged paving systems to provide commercial properties with a highly attractive, customisable and durable finish. Resin surfaces are just one option.
We Even Resurface Driveways
Considering a resin bound driveway? Check out our domestic resin bound services here.
Why should you choose County Groundworks Ltd.?
- Checked, vetted & monitored
- Prompt, friendly, & professional service
- All work is fully guaranteed
- Hassle-free from design to competition
- Free no-obligation quotations
- Fully insured public liability
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- No upfront deposit required