Tar & Chip
What Is Tar And Chip
Tar and chip (also known as chip & seal, or seal chip) is an excellent economical choice for resurfacing an area.
How Is Tar And Chip Made?
Tar and chip surfaces are created by applying a resin to the designated surface, then applying an aggregate made up of hundreds of stones, including granite and natural gravel. In some cases, tar and chip can be installed over existing surfaces such as concrete or tarmac, enabling its installation to be faster and cheaper than other methods.
The Advantages Of Using Tar And Chip
The rough surface of tar and chip means it’s excellent at providing grip when wet or snow-covered, and it’s also more durable than a traditional gravel finish.
But, should any cracks appear, the nature of the resin allows it to self-heal leaving you with an exterior that is exceptionally low maintenance.
We Can Easily Undertake Any Tar And Chip Projects
If you’re considering installing tar & chip, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01325 630 034.
See Our Reviews
Why should you choose County Groundworks Ltd?
- Checked, vetted & monitored
- Prompt, friendly, & professional service
- All work is fully guaranteed
- Hassle-free from design to competition
- Free no-obligation quotations
- Fully insured public liability
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- No upfront deposit required