What Is Tarmac?
Tarmacadam, usually called Tarmac, is a strong, durable and weather-resistant surfacing made up of crushed stone coated in tar. It enables very good grip and is good at deterring ice and snow build up in cold weather conditions, making it safer than other choices. Compared to Asphalt, it is also less prone to damage by fluctuating weather conditions.
Specialists In Tarmac Surfacing
With all Tarmac surfacing projects it is vital to use the correct materials, poor surface preparation together with the wrong specified materials can be detrimental to the aesthetics and life span of your new surface costing you money, time and stress.
By partnering with County Groundworks, you will alleviate these common issues with our guarantee. We offer the very best workmanship combined with the best quality materials.
Projects We’ve Previously Undertaken
Some of our previous commercial tarmac projects include:
- Adoptable Highways
- Pot Hole repairs
- Road Planing
- Tennis Courts
- Retail Parks and Car Parking
- Footpaths & Cycle ways
- Private Roads & Estates
- Schools and playgrounds
- Industrial Surfacing
- Local Councils
Why should you choose County Groundworks Ltd.?
- Checked, vetted & monitored
- Prompt, friendly, & professional service
- All work is fully guaranteed
- Hassle-free from design to competition
- Free no-obligation quotations
- Fully insured public liability
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- No upfront deposit required